Hoffa

Will you vote for the Hoffa/Hall slate in the upcoming election?

• Yes

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I never vote

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
15c313.jpg

BrownBrokeDown

Take Jr off the top, and i might consider it. Hoffa has to go, but i'm sad to see Hall has tied himself to Jr again.

I will make a prediction though. Less than half of UPSers will vote.

Evil

So now the theory is a poor turnout equals a win for Tim? Lol

The IBT election averages under 25% turnout. And Hoffa's votes went down from 2006 in 2011.

With the concessions at freight, UPS, issues with Teamcare and the Central States Pension mess he's in trouble! Anything above 30% turnout will defeat him easily.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The IBT election averages under 25% turnout. And Hoffa's votes went down from 2006 in 2011.

With the concessions at freight, UPS, issues with Teamcare and the Central States Pension mess he's in trouble! Anything above 30% turnout will defeat him easily.
In 2011 pope supporters were praying for a high turnout. Now low is good. I don't buy it.

Spongebob1

I

I believe if it's low turn-out - H.H win, we have to push and push to get the part-timers to vote,