Hof's cheerleaders are crying,......

Spongebob1

poor lead, he so beside himself,.... He's pacing back and fourth, can't sleep,... Here's some
tissues,....
image.jpeg

Spongebob1

You cheerleaders on here have been dishing it out for yrs, and now that the shoe is on the other foot you can't take it,.... bunch of babies,... I've read insulting fat jokes, degrading pictures of Tim, pictures of nasty bathrooms and toilets, Insulting Tim and Fred, pictures of FZ motorcycle plates,...you guys are a bunch of crybaby sissy's,..... If one of the T.U slate members was in trouble you'all would have already hung him,....

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You cheerleaders on here have been dishing it out for yrs, and now that the shoe is on the other foot you can't take it,.... bunch of babies,... I've read insulting fat jokes, degrading pictures of Tim, pictures of nasty bathrooms and toilets, Insulting Tim and Fred, pictures of FZ motorcycle plates,...you guys are a bunch of crybaby sissy's,..... If one of the T.U slate members was in trouble you'all would have already hung him,....
The facts are against the cheerleaders.

Their side has been caught and exposed for the criminals they truly are.

But the difference this year, is finally the membership knows it.

Thank god, thank god and thank god.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
The facts are against the cheerleaders.

Their side has been caught and exposed for the criminals they truly are.

But the difference this year, is finally the membership knows it.

Thank god, thank god and thank god.
Guess what , no one is perfect , believe it or not, I am positive you got some things in your closet you wouldn't want posted all over the internet. How bout you relax, you wouldn't have anything you do today if it wasn't for the H years.......grass isn't always greener BROTHER

realbrown1

original(3).png

This H t-shirt should be change to reflect the true H regime.

I think CROOKS 2016 BRIBES might be more appropriate.

Don't you cheerleaders think??

I H going to keep R.A. on the ballot?

Even if he is prison?

poor lead, he so beside himself,.... He's pacing back and fourth, can't sleep,... Here's some
tissues,....View attachment 69414
Lol What would I be worried about.
1. Good looking
2. Healthy
3. Family is awesome
4. Trump is falling fast
5. I've lost 13 pounds
6. Wife is still beautiful
7. I'm still in love with her
8. She's still in love with me
9. Two good rescued dogs
10. Two good rescued cats
11. I'm still sexually active.
12 make over 100K
13. My benefit are the bomb
14. Kids are doing well in school
15. I have a full head of hair.
16. New truck
17. That new Star Wars movie
18. There's a whole bunch of Star rating are movies coming out.
19. Going to Vegas later this year
20. I've got a good bunch of friends that are like the brothers I've never had.
21. I'm still in Gods favor.
22. Still believe in Jesus.
23 I'm trying chipotle later tonight for a mini date because my kids have to come with us.

I'd bet my life if you and I were face to face you'd never call me a sissy.

Guess what , no one is perfect , believe it or not, I am positive you got some things in your closet you wouldn't want posted all over the internet. How bout you relax, you wouldn't have anything you do today if it wasn't for the H years.......grass isn't always greener BROTHER
He's got a lot of issues. Him being an anonymous internet tough guy is his badge of honor. Let him have it. Everyone has to have something to be involved in.

realbrown1

You got to love the OG.

Full of criminals, thugs and mafia people who put down and steal from honest, hard working people.

And then blame the honest hard working people for being stupid.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
1. Good looking
2. Healthy
3. Family is awesome
4. Trump is falling fast
5. I've lost 13 pounds
9. Two good rescued dogs
12 make over 100K
16. New truck
23 I'm trying chipotle later tonight for a mini date because my kids have to come with us.
BAM!!!!!!

LagunaBrown

You got to love the OG.

Full of criminals, thugs and mafia people who put down and steal from honest, hard working people.

And then blame the honest hard working people for being stupid.
You are an idiot, you know that quote is gonna end up on an anti-union site....... Way to go and make a whole organization look bad because one guy just got an IRB charge while thousands work hard to give you the best healthcare, pension and wages in the industry.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
1. Good looking
2. Healthy
3. Family is awesome
4. Trump is falling fast
5. I've lost 13 pounds
9. Two good rescued dogs
12 make over 100K
16. New truck
#Blessed.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You are an idiot, you know that quote is gonna end up on an anti-union site....... Way to go and make a whole organization look bad because one guy just got an IRB charge while thousands work hard to give you the best healthcare, pension and wages in the industry.
True that. And all in hopes of putting down a guy who goes above and beyond for his teamster brother and sisters giving all of his personal time and truly caring about members. Makes me want to vomit You should be ashamed of yourselves.

realbrown1

I don't have to make them look bad.

They are making themselves look bad.

The IRB knows about all of this and it's on their website for EVERYONE to see.

What people that are silently observing this site need to know is that there are some real bad internet guys on this site. They believe in right to work and all kind of anti Union TDU stuff.