Holding up their end of the bargain

Ladylucky13

Hey guys, I'm a newbie but I think this is correct place for question. If you file a grievance and BA calls u says for you to drop grievance for ABC in exchange management will do XYZ. So you agree and drop it. But then Management never does XYZ. What now? Do I file another grievance on them not doing b XYZ and then refile the original ABC grievance. And also because they failed to do what they agreed, whst do I ask to be made whole?

I realize what the grievance is about has great deal to do with on what u need to get compensated. So I filed for no notice of a weeks layoff. If I dropped it, mngmnt guaranteed 1 day a week driving so my pay didn't drop. And that didn't happen. So now what?

542thruNthru

Hey guys, I'm a newbie but I think this is correct place for question. If you file a grievance and BA calls u says for you to drop grievance for ABC in exchange management will do XYZ. So you agree and drop it. But then Management never does XYZ. What now? Do I file another grievance on them not doing b XYZ and then refile the original ABC grievance. And also because they failed to do what they agreed, whst do I ask to be made whole?

I realize what the grievance is about has great deal to do with on what u need to get compensated. So I filed for no notice of a weeks layoff. If I dropped it, mngmnt guaranteed 1 day a week driving so my pay didn't drop. And that didn't happen. So now what?
What supplemental are you under?

What job do you hold?

Why were you laid off for a week?

Why should UPS let you drive just once a week?

Ladylucky13

Sorry for not including all info. Southern ; RPCD; I haven't drove since Jan 5 but can work preload and reload to get my guaranteed 8; the one day a week was their offer. But they have been driving 2 TCD everyday (yes I filed on it)

Integrity

Binge Poster

What did your BA say when you informed him?