Holiday Greetings from MT3

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Ho, Ho, Ho!! Happy Holidays, Team Members!! Once again, every single package has been delivered on-time to a delighted customer! Anytime you read LIES about FedEx failing it's World On-Time PROMISE, that's all they are...LIES. Everything is as smooth as Jim Beam.

In case you're wondering, I'm in the trenches every day...just like you. My day begins at 1030 AM, when I have a delightful breakfast in bed, followed by a brisk Dano rubdown. God, he's good. Then, it's off to the airport, where I board Happy Hands 2 for that grueling 90 minute flight to Memphis. A few quick meetings, and then it's off to my Memphis home for dinner by 1700, where I go to my computer and watch my money grow like the beanstalk from the fairy tale...except for me, it's all real. I've heard that our new President doesn't like Black people, but he's sure been good to me so far. Maybe I'll sell a few shares and buy a new helicopter painted just like my Gulfstream.

I actually touched a package again this year...a few weeks ago for the annual message where I exhort you to go out there and delight our customers. And, boy, did you fall for it...again. Just like always!! God, are you a bunch of dummies.

My holidays? Well, umm, err...I'll be at the Hub pulling the belts and making sure all of those cans are 100%. Actually, "The Hub" is the name of the cocktail bar at the 5-star hotel Mrs. MT3 and I will be staying at in Paris this year. The only belt I'll be pulling is my own, from eating too much delicious French food and drinking those fine French wines. Perhaps I'll have a 767 make a special flight to CDG and fill a few cans with some excellent choices for the cellar at my Chicago estate. God, it's good to be me.

Oh, and just like every other year, when I'm done abusing you during Peak, we'll be basically forcing you to go home below minimums after Peak, when delighting customers goes back into the toilet, as usual. FO at 1700? Oh, that was an "Act of God". P1 delivered 3 days late? That must have been "bad weather". See, it's really easy.

Well, I've got to say so long. Donald Trump has just called and invited ME to a dinner in Washington, DC celebrating "Exceptional Negroes". Count me in, because I'm certainly one special fellow, right?

Happy Holidays...if you even get any.

Love,
MT3

Oldfart

I'm going to predict that you can't tell the difference between racism and sarcasm. I'm not surprised. What color of sheet do you wear at Xmas? Can you decorate them, or do they have to stay pure White?
Someone very negative went to a lot of trouble to type that long bit of sarcasm. Lots of negative thoughts needed to think of all that. That is why you were the perfect fella for the job.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Someone very negative went to a lot of trouble to type that long bit of sarcasm. Lots of negative thoughts needed to think of all that. That is why you were the perfect fella for the job.

Yes, I'm quite negative regarding FedEx. Apparently, it's taken you until now to figure it out. Einstein, you are not.

Oldfart

Yes, I'm quite negative regarding FedEx. Apparently, it's taken you until now to figure it out. Einstein, you are not.
They could give you a $3 an hour raise and lower your medical premium by half and you would still whine like a girl. You can't help it. Being miserable about everything gives you a reason to wake up everyday. You hate a place that you continue to work at and advise everyone to quit. Why don't you take your own advice.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They could give you a $3 an hour raise and lower your medical premium by half and you would still whine like a girl. You can't help it. Being miserable about everything gives you a reason to wake up everyday. You hate a place that you continue to work at and advise everyone to quit. Why don't you take your own advice.

$3 per hour would bring us to the year 2000. Even if you lowered the medical premiums by half, it would still be overpriced, crap coverage.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
No use trying to tell oldfart anything. His station managed by SR manager Rod Serling, is trapped in the twilight zone somewhere in 1978.

Oldfart

$3 per hour would bring us to the year 2000. Even if you lowered the medical premiums by half, it would still be overpriced, crap coverage.
And yet you continue working there. Kinda makes you an idiot. Cry and whine like a girl dog and slide that ID every day. Man, you must have slit for brains.

overflowed

They could've topped me out and cut the medical by half. I still would've left because I had no trust in my employer at all. Keep the bs coming.

overflowed

My career is fine. How's yours?
social-issues-kkk-racist-race-community-neighborhood-lfin463_low.jpg

vantexan

They could've topped me out and cut the medical by half. I still would've left because I had no trust in my employer at all. Keep the bs coming.
After everything they put us through the new raise system just isn't enough to make me stay. That's the thing oldfart doesn't get. He had money to do things, to have a few things, to set himself and family up for retirement. Many of us lived paycheck to paycheck for a long time, thinking FedEx would eventually come through, losing hope in that over time, and with a bad economy having to settle for what we were getting. He likes to say we're miserable people. I can only think of one way not to be, and that's leaving FedEx. They just don't deserve at this point people committing their working lives to them. Maybe they'll climb out of that hole, but they've demonstrated for too long that we're here to be exploited. Might be a good deal for a new hire, but we got shafted.