Holiday Meal 2017

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Perhaps you're squeezing too hard?
Lol. Too hard?? Idk I mean they were cheap ones from Lowe’s but I have bought like 1 a year the past 3 years and usually dosent last 3 cooks then I don’t bother buying a new one till the next year. Whatever. I don’t think it affects the flavor that much anyway , except for when you deep fry turkey. Inject it several times with Cajun and watch your guests praise you as a master chef. Lol.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Lol. Too hard?? Idk I mean they were cheap ones from Lowe’s but I have bought like 1 a year the past 3 years and usually dosent last 3 cooks then I don’t bother buying a new one till the next year. Whatever. I don’t think it affects the flavor that much anyway , except for when you deep fry turkey. Inject it several times with Cajun and watch your guests praise you as a master chef. Lol.

I just injected a little oil to prevent the breast meat from drying out. Worked just fine.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I ate at my best friends house.
It was great ... good friends, good memories and good eats.
He smoked a turkey in the Green Egg and his wife made an assortment of casseroles, salads and the best ... deviled eggs. Not to mention a dozen desserts. Sonnnnn!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
6F139C68-4C6A-42EE-A735-C8A5C5E04895.jpeg

Get one of these it’ll last the rest of your life