Holiday pay after 8 hours?

UPSGUY72

You get 8 hrs of holiday pay and time and half for all the hours you worked unless your supplement says different. Pay differ depending on local read your supplement.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
i had same ? i know hrs worked is x and 1/2 but i thought after 8hrs o.t. it might change again. I went over 8 also

Wtf is "x and a half"? Why the hell can't people type out full words anymore??

8 hours for your holiday, Plus time and a half for any hours worked today. Nothing more than that

calcio56

People in my center have had a hard time grasping the pay structure.

Like super balls said, we got a
Smooth 8 hrs at regular wages paid for punching in. Any hours worked after punching in are paid at time and a half.

All hours worked here are double time. Then add 8 hours of regular time (holiday).

Couldn't be any more simpler than that

I also saw some ppl over complicate it and try to convince others that normal overtime (1.5) was doubled and blah blah blah

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
X stands for time. Like 8 x 6 = 48. Lighten up Francis

That would be "times", as you don't say what's 7 time 13? Well, you very well might.

I was very good at solving algebraic problems, and at no point could I answer Time when I was asked to find X, so no, X does not stand for time.

The future of this once great nation smh. Please tell me you are not registered to vote....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
That would be "times", as you don't say what's 7 time 13? Well, you very well might.

I was very good at solving algebraic problems, and at no point could I answer Time when I was asked to find X, so no, X does not stand for time

The future of this once great nation smh. Please tell me you are not registered to vote....
To paraphrase Lewis Grizzard, "Don't think I would have posted that."
Please tell me you don't vote. :blushing2:

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He is a proud Republican. 'Nuff said.

You're so cute, you think you're important here, don't ya? Giving out unsolicited advice and telling people you know everything about them, when you know VERY little. To be honest, this is the first thing you've ever repeated about me that is actually correct.

Also, why should I have not posted that? Is it bad to be intelligent? On this forum, I'm thinking it might be

upsman68

I was very good at solving algebraic problems, and at no point could I answer Time when I was asked to find X, so no, X does not stand for time.

FU BUDDY. I know that. I was just telling you what the guy meant. Come say that to my face :censored2: