unloady

Hey guys. So I used a paid sick day last friday. Called in one hour before start time. Just looked at my time card and it says for monday (memoirial day) that I did not recieve pay for that day. Heard from the older guys that you have to clock in the previous scheduled working day to recieve holiday pay regardless if you used paid time off such as sick days or option/vacation. Im guessing that this is local supplement language just wanted to hear if it was different for everyone else.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Coworker lost at a local hearing a couple of years ago, same situation. We typically get the holiday pay for approved personal or vacation days.

Tony Q

Hey guys. So I used a paid sick day last friday. Called in one hour before start time. Just looked at my time card and it says for monday (memoirial day) that I did not recieve pay for that day. Heard from the older guys that you have to clock in the previous scheduled working day to recieve holiday pay regardless if you used paid time off such as sick days or option/vacation. Im guessing that this is local supplement language just wanted to hear if it was different for everyone else.
Depending on the supplement. Usually it"s the day before or after to get paid. Are you sure you weren't scheduled to work Saturday? Also there is no grievance until you don't get paid the next Friday and they in all actuality have till the following Tuesday to make you whole before penalty pay can start. They might be mad at you and wait till the end to get in your head.

unloady

Depending on the supplement. Usually it"s the day before or after to get paid. Are you sure you weren't scheduled to work Saturday? Also there is no grievance until you don't get paid the next Friday and they in all actuality have till the following Tuesday to make you whole before penalty pay can start. They might be mad at you and wait till the end to get in your head.

Hmm interesting. I clocked in yesterday so i fall into that category and i was awarded sick pay. Im scheduled monday-friday part time preload for more than 3 years now. Im not too worried about it as this is a second job and since my father served i wanted to drive out to the parents for the weekend but hey money is money and i dont want them to start a trend. But i guess i will wait until next pay period. Ill talk to stweard tommorow just to make sure. Than you for the response.

browndevil

If you are in the NorCal agreement you get paid

unloady

If you are in the NorCal agreement you get paid

Im in southern california.