Holidays that land on Sunday

542thruNthru

So there seems to be a lot of upset people in my center about New Years Eve landing on a Sunday and New Years Day landing on Monday. So both holidays will be observed on Monday? Wondering what people think of this.

542thruNthru

They would have to renegotiate the 5 day Monday through Friday or Tuesday to Saturday language

I think we are misunderstanding each other or at least I am. We get new years eve and New Years Day off. They will fall on a Monday and Tuesday next year. So we will get Monday and Tuesday off that week next year is what I took from what he said.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Extra days pay in your check
724D133B-5AD9-41D9-8BEF-93FF9E30F0ED.gif

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I think we are misunderstanding each other or at least I am. We get new years eve and New Years Day off. They will fall on a Monday and Tuesday next year. So we will get Monday and Tuesday off that week next year is what I took from what he said.
Ahhhhh I misunderstood. Thought he was saying that we will have a new work schedule of Wednesday to Sunday from now on. My bad. Lol

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
So there seems to be a lot of upset people in my center about New Years Eve landing on a Sunday and New Years Day landing on Monday. So both holidays will be observed on Monday? Wondering what people think of this.

Every 7 years the same thing is going to happen. You can't account for everything or change the calendar. Next year will be a 4 day weekend and there will be no complaints.