Holy Moly Batman! 845 Million in 2nd quarter profits

fxdwg

Long Time Member
We're looking at the International potential. The SHZ hub, the overseas network are huge and the latest acquisition in Turkey spreads UPS even further.
It's all about overhead ande other such operating costs though.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
No cop out I understand both sides, know what its like to work hard at 2 jobs( leave 630 AM and come home @ 930 PM) my choice
and want to retire somewhat comfortable and play with my grand kids.
Somtimes management demands to much and they should be called for it that doesn't make brown a bad company . The grass is always greener I think not.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
No cop out I understand both sides, know what its like to work hard at 2 jobs( leave 630 AM and come home @ 930 PM) my choice
and want to retire somewhat comfortable and play with my grand kids.
Somtimes management demands to much and they should be called for it that doesn't make brown a bad company . The grass is always greener I think not.

I am the first to ask: Who posted that message??

browndevil

Last Thursday by start time, I am on the west coast, it was like "giddiness heard 'round the world" after the earnings announcement. WE ALL had a part in the quarter results. The drivers, with layoffs and over dispatching and cutting cars. No discretionary spending, no service awards, safety BBQs and management's no raises, 401k matches, bonus, health benefits cuts.
Good job all around is all I have to say. Well done

Omega man

thats a cop out . I'm looking for omega man to quit this company in protest and thus lead us .

I'm looking for UPS to make an honest profit by respecting our contract and treating their employees properly. There is nothing special about UPS. Any company can make money if they run their operation like a Dickensian work camp.

Last edited: