Honesty check

Would you have returned the extra bracelets?

• Total voters

rod

Retired 22 years
About nine years ago my wife went to visit our 2 year old grandson in Texas. When she left she couldn't find a $3,000 diamond ring she had taken off because her hand swelled. This, other than a cheap gold wedding band and a few ear rings is the only jewelry she owns. She and my daughter tore the house apart looking for it but never found it. That is the only home owners insurance claim I've ever filed in 47 years. She bought herself a new ring. Fast forward 2 or 3 years and the kid is playing with his piggy bank and drops it. It breaks open and there is the ring. My wife wanted me to pay the insurance company back. Hell no. After paying car, truck, boat, house, motorcycle, camper and a million dollar umbrella policy to them bastards for 47 years there was no way I was going to pay it back.

floridays

About nine years ago my wife went to visit our 2 year old grandson in Texas. When she left she couldn't find a $3,000 diamond ring she had taken off because her hand swelled. This, other than a cheap gold wedding band and a few ear rings is the only jewelry she owns. She and my daughter tore the house apart looking for it but never found it. That is the only home owners insurance claim I've ever filed in 47 years. She bought herself a new ring. Fast forward 2 or 3 years and the kid is playing with his piggy bank and drops it. It breaks open and there is the ring. My wife wanted me to pay the insurance company back. Hell no. After paying car, truck, boat, house, motorcycle, camper and a million dollar umbrella policy to them bastards for 47 years there was no way I was going to pay it back.
Your wife did however, that's the great thing about the fairer sex, they keep us in line until they finally keep us in line.
Happy New Year when it gets here old man:thumbup1:

542thruNthru

Pay what back? You pay home owners insurance. They've been paid many times over. :)

542thruNthru

The wife and I ordered 3 different cases of wine. When they were delivered (left at front door) they left 2 cases of wine we didn't order.

I called them and said I didn't get my full order. So they delivered the other 2 cases. A couple weeks later they called me asking about the other 2 cases. Told them I have no idea what they are talking about. :)

Indecisi0n

The wife and I ordered 3 different cases of wine. When they were delivered (left at front door) they left 2 cases of wine we didn't order.

I called them and said I didn't get my full order. So they delivered the other 2 cases. A couple weeks later they called me asking about the other 2 cases. Told them I have no idea what they are talking about. :)
You and I are so much alike .

542thruNthru

You and I are so much alike .

giphy-15.gif