Hooah!

Whargoul

Hey, I just wanted to let all of you know that I've been working as a preloader for 5 years now. I went and took my road test today and passed! It was total nightmare because they had me drive in all the heavy traffic area's around the hub and the city was doing heavy construction on the roads also. I was so nervous!. I don't think I could of had a harder test unless it was in downtown NY or Chicago. Anyway, I wanted to thank you guys at BrownCafe because I lurked around here for awhile and found some great advice that helped me. I'm off the integrad at the end of the month. Here's a beer to you all!

whiskers

Hooah? POG. jk
Army brother or sister I assume. Congrats on passing your road test. I have one coming up soon, and can't wait. Good luck.

Thebrownstreak

We'll all congratulate you after you PASS at intergrad, then come back to the center and actually qualify. Our center went through 7 newbies before we got one to qualify.

iowa boy

Hey, I just wanted to let all of you know that I've been working as a preloader for 5 years now. I went and took my road test today and passed! It was total nightmare because they had me drive in all the heavy traffic area's around the hub and the city was doing heavy construction on the roads also. I was so nervous!. I don't think I could of had a harder test unless it was in downtown NY or Chicago. Anyway, I wanted to thank you guys at BrownCafe because I lurked around here for awhile and found some great advice that helped me. I'm off the integrad at the end of the month. Here's a beer to you all!

A little tidbit for you...if you are going to intergrad you will have to drive around either the suburbs of Chicago or Landover, MD, which is a suburb of D.C.

You might want to save that beer for when you get back, because pass or fail, you're gonna need it.