Hope everyone gets it now

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Implement “no pants Fridays”. It’s awesome in the summer...the winter, no so much.

I know one driver (RIP) that wore shorts year round, even in 20 degree weather.

2 other drivers, used to bet who could go the longest.

The winner got a case of beer....

I know one driver (RIP) that wore shorts year round, even in 20 degree weather.

2 other drivers, used to bet who could go the longest.

The winner got a case of beer....
I wore shorts all ear when I was young. I’m talking about “no pants/no shorts” Fridays

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Why didn’t they mention this when both sides have been telling us how great it is. They used this as a backup plan they didn’t want everyone to know about this

The same way they did a handshake before the voting. They knew beforehand that constitution rule, waited for our reactions and took it out an later. Its their way or the expressway.

john chesney

Sad part is that the information is only a google away
Teamster Constitution
I know it is but realistically with just trying to stay above ground at that place all the new part timers I don’t see many reading the ibt constitution. They spent a boatload of money saying vote yes and god knows how much negotiating this contract ( I use negotiating very loosely). You think they could of said hey by the way about the constitution.The union screwed us and failed us. This should be criminal.

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
It’s a sad day when dumb truck drivers (Ups freight) are smarter then us when it came to the contract. I’m sure they have a lot less part timers. Btw this is only a joke about ups freight brothers and sisters
worked clerical at freight for awhile stewards were a lot more vocal about stuff compared to here but thats just my experience

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
It’s a sad day when dumb truck drivers (Ups freight) are smarter then us when it came to the contract. I’m sure they have a lot less part timers. Btw this is only a joke about ups freight brothers and sisters

Hey does anyone know if freight took a strike vote? They walk we walk, no?