Horrible workforce

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Just realized that the difference between Walmart workers and UPS workers is the pay. UPS has some of the laziest workers anywhere. Some don't work full weeks, come in late or just on play their phones. This makes me realize how much money this company makes if they can employ brain dead bodies and pay them 15 dollars plus. Sh***y management and workers. How does anyone make it more than a few years. The work is easy. Working with lazy people and incompetent management is too hard on my mental status
Go work for Amazon

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nah she’s an old timer
Just wondering if she’s always been lesbian
or discoverd it after she got woke
face-slap.gif

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I would install cell phone lockers. Phone goes in and the sup has the key. Problem solved.

Need to reach little Kyle, Travis, or Kailiee(?), no problem, have an emergency number in the hub.
Funny coming from someone who appears to be on their phone all day.

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
Is your name Karen?
Nope, a Karen would make a big public fuss. I'm ranting on a forum. I will continue to work my ass off. Supervisors will continue to over work me and all the others that take pride in our work while ignoring the lazy asses. I'll continue to get the "I need you to do this" or "I need to move you to another area" "I would tell someone else but i know if i tell you, it will get done." With me responding "I'm busy here, don't you have anyone else?" Supervisor responds "I do have others folks but if i tell so and so, it becomes a huge argument etc"

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Nope, a Karen would make a big public fuss. I'm ranting on a forum. I will continue to work my ass off. Supervisors will continue to over work me and all the others that take pride in our work while ignoring the lazy asses. I'll continue to get the "I need you to do this" or "I need to move you to another area" "I would tell someone else but i know if i tell you, it will get done." With me responding "I'm busy here, don't you have anyone else?" Supervisor responds "I do have others folks but if i tell so and so, it becomes a huge argument etc"
Thanks for making my life easier. Pride can be a terrible trait.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Keep up the good work makes my life easier
By the way do you get paid extra for all that
Sucka!!!!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Lol..I get that. I cut my hand a couple of days ago..I didn't pay much attention but then I looked and saw there was blood all over and dripping down my fingers. I knew I cldnt stop so I grabbed a paper towel and and just put a disposable glove over my hand so I wldnt bleed on the pkgs..lol
lol no wonder you don’t drive. You can’t pick up a box without bleeding, god forbid we put you on road.

🧔✊

Last edited:

Est.1998

Lmao! Seriously @Wally you've been sniffing weed killer again?

My family could literally be held at gun point and the only way he'll let them go is if he sees my face and UPS still wouldn't tell me till the sort went down.

Emergency number in the hub lol you must be out your damn mind.
Years ago we had a phone that was right beside the sort aisle. Was great for emergencies or calling take out. You know what happened to that phone? They removed it.

Est.1998

lol no wonder you don’t drive

🧔✊
Yeah that's crazy.
Great reason for me to call it a night.

Lol..I get that. I cut my hand a couple of days ago..I didn't pay much attention but then I looked and saw there was blood all over and dripping down my fingers. I knew I cldnt stop so I grabbed a paper towel and and just put a disposable glove over my hand so I wldnt bleed on the pkgs..lol
Why didn't you tell your supe and get proper medical supplies like bandages and antiseptic?

Est.1998

It seems your dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. They gave a coworker a verbal warning for not using his power point and now a written warning. I really don't get it, he isn't doing anything wrong and he covers so many jobs in the Hub, why wld they want to get rid of him?
That's because
"management is the enemy." @MECH-lift

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
Workers having phones is not the problem. When work is slow, use your phone. But while others are busting their asses while you are watching TikTok or Instagram, then that's a problem

Off the leash

Well my Supervisor keeps us ridiculously understaffed so there is no one to take my weight for 5 minutes.
My Supervisor is the biggest #ss in the world..she wld somehow blame it on me and say I wasn't working safe
Oh please! Your health comes first! friend em! Do need permission to go potty too?

Off the leash

DE0414CE-D816-4912-B4C7-716133996AFE.jpeg