Horrible workforce

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
People have 📱 that cost over 1000. So leave it in the hot car over 100 degrees for 6 hours no thanks. I bet u got a phone at work. How about if your seen on your phone all the time they address the situation.

Cell phones were quite the ticket for thief..now they are electronically tagged, the new source for targeting are high end shoes đź‘ź đź‘ź...

We had one kid try to walk out of the building with brand new 300 dollar Jordan’s, the white shiny ones ... and he thought nobody would notice..🤪

Off the leash

5B0A54C9-86EA-45A0-80DC-2BCA9A6DECC4.jpeg

nWo

Get a smartwatch disguised as a dumb watch and bring it to work. Have your wives text you on that.

Off the leash

Cell phones were quite the ticket for thief..now they are electronically tagged, the new source for targeting are high end shoes đź‘ź đź‘ź...

We had one kid try to walk out of the building with brand new 300 dollar Jordan’s, the white shiny ones ... and he thought nobody would notice..🤪
What’ll they think of next. $300 sneakers? A good pair of PF flyers was about $3.50

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
Fortunately, TRUE-life-or-death emergencies are EXTREMELY RARE.

Therefore, employees do NOT need their cell phones while they're working.

Leave 'em in the car.
I use mine all the time for work. I have all the wiring diagrams for the package cars on there, my sup texts and calls me on it. It is needed for road calls. I also use it to cross reference parts on google when all ups sources fail. I also use it to get info from other techs via a private facebook group we have. That facebook group is my best resource, even has a ups engineer on there regularly that is helpful.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
When my Mother died I flew to Florida . When I go back and requested the special pay for the death in family I had to show them the obituary.
I get it. Too many drivers had a death in the family every other month.

It's fascinating to be here and get insight into the useless, degenerate minds I otherwise would not be exposed to.

Yay diversity.
My mind is not useless, nor am I a degenerate. That's just what I usually offer BC.

But seriously, why tf would you or your wife have that many sup numbers. Clearly you aren't friends, so it makes no sense.