Hostess, Unions and Libertarian Market Economics

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Unlike yourself, I have accepted the fact that wkmac is on a much higher level than myself, both intellectually and maturity-wise, which is why I rarely if ever swim in the deep end of the pool known as Current Events. You, on the other hand, expose your limitations for all to see with each cartoon that you post. Take this thread for example---truth be told, I couldn't care less if there is a libertarian case for organized labor, therefore I did not click on his link and was not going to post on this thread. You chose to take the simplistic route of plucking the word "Hostess" out of his post and posting your Ding Dong picture, ignoring entirely the reason he chose to start this thread, exposing to all your simplistic view on this subject and basically wasting wkmac's time.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wkmac is just a human.
Why would you elevate him to a state on a level higher than yourself??? That's dumb.

It's my choice to post what I want. You don't have to read it. Current Events interests me.......You have no sense of whimsy or humor or reading something funny in the super serious. I see humor in all areas and since I lost my filter a few years back, you'll be exposed to it (unless you put me on ignore) Deal with it!

wkmac

If nothing else I am sure wkmac will have a good laugh at your expense.

I am doing that and she is right. I do see that as her job here.

Besides, her OT postings are like a thread bump where more views take place so I don't sweat it. The people who might have an interest will see it and that is what it's there for. In a certain sense, she's really doing me a favor.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I am doing that and she is right. I do see that as her job here.

Besides, her OT postings are like a thread bump where more views take place so I don't sweat it. The people who might have an interest will see it and that is what it's there for. In a certain sense, she's really doing me a favor.

Don't you find it a bit frustrating when you take the time to start a thread in which you hope to have a well-thought out and insightful discussion only to have her post a cartoon?

moreluck

golden ticket member
life is full of moments like that !!!!

Trying to strike up a converstion with me as the topic is not number one on Keith's list!! Boring vacation, huh??

wkmac

Don't you find it a bit frustrating when you take the time to start a thread in which you hope to have a well-thought out and insightful discussion only to have her post a cartoon?

Not really. Should I be upset at More yet not upset when I post a video on a given topic and then you "ONCE AGAIN" make comment for the umpteenth time about it's length and the need for wanting a "Cliff Notes" version where in fact none exist? How is that relevant and her cartoon not?

Fact is, as ironic as this may seem, I'll even defend Moreluck's and your right to post those very responses to ever post I make should you choose to do so.