Hot off the email

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
FedEx Express National Service DisruptionTuesday, Dec. 06, 2011
A rainy weather system that caused low flight ceilings, combined with an inoperable radar at the local airport traffic control, delayed flight and sort operations at the FedEx Express Memphis Hub overnight. Because of the weather and radar issues, some customers could experience service delays today.

Continue to check fedex.com for service updates

Consistent with the provisions of the FedEx Service Guide, the money-back guarantee is suspended for U.S. packages and shipments inbound into the U.S. from international locations with a delivery commitment of Tuesday,Dec. 06, 2011.

Thank you,
FedEx

I love the fact that because of the radar not working properly, ya cant get a refund. I guess the radar is an act of God?

d

raceanoncr

Must be. Looks like everything is an act of God anymore.

Porter here had a box van slam into his house. They say it was medical issue. Knocked house completely off foundation, destroyed garage, destroyed trailer parked next to it...insurance co. says not paying. Why? You guessed it...ACT OF GOD! The guy had a med issue. I guess God wanted him to run into house.

Porter here had a box van slam into his house. They say it was medical issue. Knocked house completely off foundation, destroyed garage, destroyed trailer parked next to it...insurance co. says not paying. Why? You guessed it...ACT OF GOD! The guy had a med issue. I guess God wanted him to run into house.
God works in mysterious ways.

satellitedriver

God created everything, so everything that bad happens must be God's fault.

That's Logistics.-(sing a company song)-:sleeping2:

Logos is the Latin root word for both logic and logistics.

Logic - the systematic study of valid inference. A distinction is drawn between logical validity and truth. Validity merely refers to formal properties of the process of inference. Thus, a conclusion whose value is true may be drawn from an invalid argument, and one whose value is false, from a valid sequence.

Just remember, Hell hath no fury like God scorned.

JonFrum

Note To Self: If God ever tells me to run into a house, assume He means on foot thru open door, not with car.

bbsam

Staff member
I love the fact that because of the radar not working properly, ya cant get a refund. I guess the radar is an act of God?

d
Common for airlines. If my flight to Hawaii is delayed by "technical difficulties" I don't get a refund, do I? Damn logic.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
And again this morning. At least they have a method for letting the customer know what is going on prior to the deliveries being late. I wonder if UPS could solve a lot of confusion by doing the same?

d