Hour lunch break package drivers.

Any chance the Union and UPS would agree on reducing the hour lunch break to 30 minutes? I take my hour lunch everyday ( I learned a long time ago to never work for free), but it is torture.

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigBrown3605

Any chance the Union and UPS would agree on reducing the hour lunch break to 30 minutes? I take my hour lunch everyday ( I learned a long time ago to never work for free), but it is torture.

Sent using BrownCafe App

No..... You would not be getting off any earlier. Management would add 20 more stops to your planned day.

I guess it's nice to only have to take a half hour lunch. Did you ever think about filing a grievance or putting in a proposal ant a contract proposal meeting.

Bottom rung

We get to chose here half or full. Most guys who chose half worked later, well the dishonest ones anyways. I understand wanting to be home earlier.

30 to life

In our supplement that was passed by hoffa we have the option to take a 30 min lunch provided that management agrees to it.

Orion Syndicate

90% or lose a limb. (limb is user choice!)
I take a 30 minute nap at lunch, if they bust down the hour I'd have to choose eat or sleep!! No thank you I'll choose both cause this is AMERICA!

Sent using BrownCafe App

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sent using BrownCafe App

Future, how is it possible for the OP to derail a thread that he started and in which he made the first post?

PC drivers complain about how work is piled on especially through numbers manipulation and now you want to give them more time to do so?

You guys would be popular in prison showers.