Hour of service

UPS MAN Dallas TX

What’s the rules with hours of service for a package car driver. Is it 14 hours including your lunch?
so if I clock in @8:30 am and take a hour lunch what time do I need to be off by?
if I clock in @8:30 and take 15 min what time do I need to be off by?

What’s the rules with hours of service for a package car driver. Is it 14 hours including your lunch?
so if I clock in @8:30 am and take a hour lunch what time do I need to be off by?
From punching to punch our time to be no more than 14 hours total including all lunch and breaks and you cannot punch back in until you have at least 10 hours off duty time

Back From Break
What’s the rules with hours of service for a package car driver.

You cannot drive after being on duty for 14 hours.

You can work as long as you want as long as you are not driving.

Is it 14 hours including your lunch?

Yes.

friend I clock in @8:30 am and take a hour lunch what time do I need to be off by?

There is no time that you need to be off by. But, you cannot drive past 10:30 pm, after being on duty for14 hours., including lunch and breaks.

There is no time that you need to be off by. But, you cannot drive past 10:30 pm, after being on duty for14 hours., including lunch and breaks.

From punching to punch our time to be no more than 14 hours total including all lunch and breaks

You can work as long as you want, you just cannot drive once you have been on duty for 14 hours.

you cannot punch back in until you have at least 10 hours off duty time

Correct.

You cannot drive after being on duty for 14 hours.

You can work as long as you want as long as you are not driving.

Yes.

You can work as long as you want, you just cannot drive once you have been on duty for 14 hours.

Correct.
I was just giving a short answer assuming that he was a driver