Hours and days not paid

I have a list from last year of days I wasn't paid for, times I wasn't paid for all my hours, and times where they had me come in earlier than the start time but I wasn't credited for the 20 to 30 minutes I was there (like 30 something days). I asked but was given the run-around. Is it too late to try and continue to pursue my money or just a waste of time now seeing as taxes and everything were already done for 2019 as one person told me. I estimate they owe me about 1500 bucks seeing as most of the days were days where I had over 8hrs, alot of days during peak season, and days where apparently we were short unloaders or just understaffed period soo everything too a long time. I need my money, like yesterday

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I have a list from last year of days I wasn't paid for, times I wasn't paid for all my hours, and times where they had me come in earlier than the start time but I wasn't credited for the 20 to 30 minutes I was there (like 30 something days). I asked but was given the run-around. Is it too late to try and continue to pursue my money or just a waste of time now seeing as taxes and everything were already done for 2019 as one person told me. I estimate they owe me about 1500 bucks seeing as most of the days were days where I had over 8hrs, alot of days during peak season, and days where apparently we were short unloaders or just understaffed period soo everything too a long time. I need my money, like yesterday
file a grievance and give what you got to your union rep

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
You won't see any of that money.

What local are you in?

In mine, we can go back 60 days for pay discrepancies.

Up In Smoke

This is a case where your union steward should have notes, the company should have emails and time cards. Your timeliness may cost you, but if documented iv'e seen it happen.

Why have you waited so long? Could be difficult to prove at this point.

I figured they could just check the cameras to confirm. Plus I'm assuming on their end they can see when I actually clocked in and out. The union guys here tend to side with management, I heard about it then have witnessed it first hand. Figured maybe I could contact corporate or something and have them look into it

Staydryitsraining

You sound pretty dumb.

I figured they could just check the cameras to confirm. Plus I'm assuming on their end they can see when I actually clocked in and out. The union guys here tend to side with management, I heard about it then have witnessed it first hand. Figured maybe I could contact corporate or something and have them look into it
I don't believe the company is going to have video of you coming and going to work after a certain amount of time has passed. You are the one that missed the boat by not filing in a timely manner.

542thruNthru

Yet you still waited months to try and get your money. @Staydryitsraining said it best. "You sound pretty dumb.".

I doubt your local sides with management. They just have no case when members like you expect perfect results even after your stupidity.

I asked though. Took it up with supes and managers and they kept sending me around from person to person since September. No matter how long it's been I believe my state has a law meaning you must be paid for hours worked regardless. I just didn't want to get anyone there in hot water but at this point I think I've given enough time

542thruNthru

I asked though. Took it up with supes and managers and they kept sending me around from person to person since September. No matter how long it's been I believe my state has a law meaning you must be paid for hours worked regardless. I just didn't want to get anyone there in hot water but at this point I think I've given enough time

So you've been getting the run around since September???

September!?!?!?!

SEPTEMBER!?!?!?!?

SEPTEMBER!?!

Soo I asked to speak to the union rep today and miraculously no one could find him by the time we were done soo I was told to wait until next week because we were all going to be busy this week and it won't be any time to handle that kind of stuff now

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Why didn’t you tell a sup or manager on the Friday you got your check ??
Then contact your steward or B.A when not addressed?? You must not be to bright !

I did every week it wasn't right. Actually I told them beforehand most of the time because I was writing down when I clocked in and out and I always told them when the time clock there was messing up and when I checked on upsers and saw it wasn't right. It's not like I just waited, I have been telling them and just like today, they send me running around the facility looking for people no one can ever seem to have a location of or they say theyre busy and try later