Housing and Urban Development (HUD)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Hilarious. Fox "News" is always there to give me a good laugh.

The new rule by HUD is meant to increase access to community resources, public transportation, jobs, and education. It is also meant to draw attention to investment opportunities in underserved communities. Don't worry they're not gonna start moving black people into your neighborhood. In fact, this is mostly meant to help neighborhoods a lot of people would never even dare to go to, including mine.

Fox news is just as bad as CNBC. You won't get unbiased news from either. All they care about is ratings.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Fox and Msnbc may get it wrong.....but, bottomline, I don't trust any of Obama's plans and ideas. They belong to an educator (so-called) and a lawyer.............both untrustworthy in my world......right next to used car salesperson.

oldngray

nowhere special
It looks like the HUD issue is mostly Sebelius and Obama has little involvement. Her plan to use zip codes greatly over simplifies the issue and looks to be doomed to fail.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think that is what the census was about a few yrs back, when they hounded the living crap out of me. I have a former rental, that I dont rent, and they would not leave it alone! I dont want renters next to me period. Any color, or income, I dont want neighbors, especially ones I have to cater to.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think that is what the census was about a few yrs back, when they hounded the living crap out of me. I have a former rental, that I dont rent, and they would not leave it alone! I dont want renters next to me period. Any color, or income, I dont want neighbors, especially ones I have to cater to.

They kept harassing me too. I sent it in saying 2 people lived here. They sent four different people to my door to get the rest of the info. I kept telling them the constitution says the census is for Enumeration, and they have their count. They gave up eventually.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
They kept harassing me too. I sent it in saying 2 people lived here. They sent four different people to my door to get the rest of the info. I kept telling them the constitution says the census is for Enumeration, and they have their count. They gave up eventually.
Oh Man, they kept calling me and showing up at my door. It was horrifying. I was like, yes two people, yes only one has a job, no we have no children here, no our house is not rented, yes it could be, no it is not.,Why is none of your business. Eventually they did give up. My husband answered the door and she left crying. I know people need jobs, but, I had enough.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
And I believe it was still under the Bush administration, which is why I dont trust any of them. I just try to pick the less evil of the two parties. Im not sure there is a party to pick any longer.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I live on a small hunk of land , barely 1 mile sq . ( the land mass doubles when the tide goes out ) , I can't wait to see what HUD comes up with ?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It looks like the HUD issue is mostly Sebelius and Obama has little involvement. Her plan to use zip codes greatly over simplifies the issue and looks to be doomed to fail.

I live on a small hunk of land , barely 1 mile sq . ( the land mass doubles when the tide goes out ) , I can't wait to see what HUD comes up with ?

I live in an extremely impoverished neighborhood, and a mile away in the same zip code are million dollar homes. Oldngray is right, if the plan is based on zip codes, it is destined to fail.