Houston Flooding

clean hairy

Please keep those in Houston (UPS and non UPS folks) in your thoughts, as they are suffering massive flooding.
Appears the entire city is shut down with rain continuing all week.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
entrance to my subdivision.
Resized_20160418_102932.jpg

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
The subdivision is on a hill. That is from the top looking down. There is a creek about 100 yards to the right of this pic. it is normally about 10' wide, with banks about 15' high.

PT Car Washer

Not just Houston getting hit hard. Daughter just moved to Smithville and her apartment has ankle deep water running through it. Looks like me and the misses will be taking another trip south soon to move her again. I think we will leave the sis in law back home this time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
survival of the fittest just doesnt happen quick enough...in a perfect world these people would emerge from their vehicles dead so they could no longer pollute the gene pool
The reporter is yelling leave the car, SWIM. Then the guy asks if he should stay in the car, lol. At that point I would have been like, sure, stay in the car, I'm done.... you're a lost cause. Then the reporter walks out to help him when he is swimming in knee deep water. Stop swimming maroon you can stand up now it's not that deep. SMH.