Houston I have a Problem! Feeder Questions & Drug Testing

BigBeef42

Hey guys it's been a while.

Yes another Series of Drug Testing Questions!

Keep in Mind i'm not a druggy - and I occasionally dabble in Cannabis.

I'm a part-timer in the Northwest, and I have a few Questions for experienced Feeder Drivers.

I Just hit my 10 year mark with UPS and thought all along that going Feeder would be completely impossible in my HUB as a Part-Timer. It really is RARE!!! So when it comes to smoking weed I dabble here and there because i thought the opportunity would never come.

In usual UPS bad-timing I got a call today and they asked if I was interested in going Feeder!

I Rarely Smoke Cannabis but guess what, last night (full of irony), I smoked some pot. I live in a recreational state and its everywhere.... but that's beside the point.

UPS requested that I get my permits next week and then do a DOT physical and Drug Screen a few days after that, or possibly the week after. SO i have 2 weeks (max) to get clean for the test.

My questions are simple:

1) If i piss DIRTY will i lose my part time job at the HUB?

2) if I piss DIRTY can I contest it and get a 2nd test?

A) If I get a 2nd test how long after the 1st do they test again?

Thanks for any feedback.

I'm not a druggy and I don't even drink alcohol. If I went Feeder I would never touch the stuff ever again.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
image.jpg

By The Book

I'm a part-timer in the Northwest, and I have a few Questions for experienced Feeder Drivers.

I Just hit my 10 year mark with UPS and thought all along that going Feeder would be completely impossible in my HUB as a Part-Timer. It really is RARE!!! So when it comes to smoking weed I dabble here and there because i thought the opportunity would never come.

In usual UPS bad-timing I got a call today and they asked if I was interested in going Feeder!

I Rarely Smoke Cannabis but guess what, last night (full of irony), I smoked some pot. I live in a recreational state and its everywhere.... but that's beside the point.

UPS requested that I get my permits next week and then do a DOT physical and Drug Screen a few days after that, or possibly the week after. SO i have 2 weeks (max) to get clean for the test.

My questions are simple:

Thanks for any feedback.

I'm not a druggy and I don't even drink alcohol. If I went Feeder I would never touch the stuff ever again.
Call your local union and ask these questions. I have a feeling you don't want to bring this up to your boss.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

My questions are simple:

Thanks for any feedback.

If you just dabble flush your system.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
does it stay in your system for 30 days or longer? you'll have to delay until then maybe.

speak to your BA about this for more helpful advice. since i'm retired can you send over a couple doobies?

bbsam

Staff member
supposedly cocaine only stays in the system for 3 days. I took my dirty test on a Thursdays after a weekend of partying.

I would not count on any flushing after only a couple days.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
supposedly cocaine only stays in the system for 3 days. I took my dirty test on a Thursdays after a weekend of partying.

If you use the right stuff you can flush it out if you are not hard core smoking all the time

Catatonic

Nine Lives

My questions are simple:

Thanks for any feedback.

Google on internet and go from there as for cleansing.
Drink lots of fluids prior to urinating and as always - mid-stream.
Good luck!

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Not that he asked about C but 3 is min ... 5 days is safer.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
They may not even do a drug test. They didn't when i transferred from part time. Only drug tests ive taken are the random ones. I would just accept the position. Nothing moves fast at ups. It will be weeks before they send you for a physical
You have plenty more time to smoke everything you got.

DOK

They may not even do a drug test. They didn't when i transferred from part time. Only drug tests ive taken are the random ones. I would just accept the position. Nothing moves fast at ups. It will be weeks before they send you for a physical
You have plenty more time to smoke everything you got.
Give up the habit, it's idiotic.