How am i still getting misloads on my truck with these new misload scanners.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yea iam but ill be in a great pace and it just interrupts what im doing and have to break trace and whatnot and it makes my orion mile go up. I was over by 9 miles today
Being over on miles doesn't matter, not your job to worry about numbers. Misloads are just part of the job, I don't mind them but they tend to have me give them to another driver to do with what they want. Just run the misload off safely not using a GPS.

UrFellowUpser

I had to run and get misloads from another driver then meet up with another to give him the misloads then go back to two businesses with packages that i could not find earlier cause they were on another package car

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Because loaders are just scanning them in batches outside the truck and stacking them out. It's suppose to go scan > stack > go in truck with stack > if in wrong truck beeper goes off, if in right truck no noise. Move on to next truck packages after scanning out the one your in

Instead it goes leave scanner on the belt so it doesn't go off entering trucks scan > stack > scan another truck > scan stack > scan another truck > scan stack > then go back and load the trucks with the stacks of scanned packages, hoping no one added or messed with your stacks

Faceplanted

With all these new driver you would think ups isn't paying for us to run misloads or be a little over allow

The snowflake generation is soooo easially brainwashed. It's sad

ManInBrown

I had to run and get misloads from another driver then meet up with another to give him the misloads then go back to two businesses with packages that i could not find earlier cause they were on another package car
Welcome to being a new driver. You can expect to have to do all types of BS for at least 4 years

Indecisi0n

There needs to be repercussions for misloads. The next day the driver should be able to spank the loader for every misload he's been given the day before. Yes the driver can "bank" spanks and dish them out as he sees fit.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Fixed it for ya.
we all know the buck stops with management, but let's not make this ridiculous, if your preloader isn't scanning the packages, and he's been instructed to, it's his failure not the sups

the sups failure would be to not discipline him, which is another topic

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
we all know the buck stops with management, but let's not make this ridiculous, if your preloader isn't scanning the packages, and he's been instructed to, it's his failure not the sups

the sups failure would be to not discipline him, which is another topic
Since we are being real, let's get real on how I personally witness and see sups scanning packages while preloaders just load like old school. It's not about doing it by the methods, it's about achieving the scan success rate, whatever it takes. It's about sups instructing the labor to maintain PPH while incorporating another step in the process.

It's about what really happens in real centers.

35years

Gravy route
On road sup said not to do that at a pcm once. He said that was a old school move and these vets or teaching us wrong by doing that

If they are looking to get rid of you (and you never can tell) the sup may be "salting" your car with misloads.

Since he mentioned it is wrong them bury them you have been given fair warning, which is also part of the set-up to fire someone.

Never, never bury a misload, even if you find it when you are back at the bldg...They have been known to put them on your truck at the end of the day. Immediately inform them when you find it.