How are all of you able to continue on...

What'dyabringmetoday???

We count on you to keep us up to date on Dave's doings.

A stalker with a man-crush will not let the fact that Dave is not posting on Brown Cafe keep him in the dark.

What color of pants is Dave wearing today? :wink2:
It is amusing that you call me a stalker when several "members" of this shrine to UPS get on his case as much if not more than I do. In this case I was honestly trying to be humorous and that is no hoax. Who is Dave?

542thruNthru

He is gone again???? When did this happen? I didn't see a thread on it!! Did he ride off into the sunset on his cat? Was I mentioned in his goodbye letter?

Sorry I know I haven't been here long enough for some of those comments. Honestly though its like the kid that takes his toys and leaves because he was treated the way he treats everyone else. He will be back and things will be back to normal soon enough.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
...without Upstate chiming in on every thread? I never thought the place would still be going. Lol?

I remember when you made your dramatic exit. Somehow, here you are again, trying to be relevant and seeking attention. Lol? For a guy who considered this community a group of "losers", you aren't painting yourself a winner. In fact, you're sinking beneath us.

Who's the loser? Yep, you are.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I remember when you made your dramatic exit. Somehow, here you are again, trying to be relevant and seeking attention. Lol? For a guy who considered this community a group of "losers", you aren't painting yourself a winner. In fact, you're sinking beneath us.

Dramatic exit? Please reference this. What I remember is trying to get people to talk about other things than UPS. Perhaps I came across in wrong way when I suggested it. Sorry to ruffle your feathers. I hope you feel better calling me a loser. If I start whining about how bad I have it and talk about UPS a bunch, will you respect me? Lol. Have a good night tough guy.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire

Dramatic exit? Please reference this. What I remember is trying to get people to talk about other things than UPS. Perhaps I came across in wrong way when I suggested it. Sorry to ruffle your feathers. I hope you feel better calling me a loser. If I start whining about how bad I have it and talk about UPS a bunch, will you respect me? Lol. Have a good night tough guy.

I'm no tough guy, but you... You're a boil on the ass of this forum. I'd dig you're "exit post" up if iOS app would allow. I'd bet Necro could find it.

As for respect, it's EARNED, never given. If you feel like you could insult the lot of us and be taken seriously, perhaps you've underestimated the community as a whole.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh yeah I remember that. Lets talk about things other than ups on a ups forum. Lol

Not to mention there are numerous sections on this forum that have to do with life outside of work.