I’m a seasonal driver helper and just got my first paycheck, but the $300 bonus was not on it. Does that come on a different check? Or do I need to kick someone’s ass?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I’m a seasonal driver helper and just got my first paycheck, but the $300 bonus was not on it. Does that come on a different check? Or do I need to kick someone’s ass?

Is it a $300/weekly bonus or a $300/bonus to be paid upon the conclusion of your employment based upon whether you satisfied the conditions for the bonus?

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Is it a $300/weekly bonus or a $300/bonus to be paid upon the conclusion of your employment based upon whether you satisfied the conditions for the bonus?

What Dave said.

Do you actually think you will get $300 a week bonus for being a helper?

Dream on.

Brisket

IMG_4592.JPG

It is a weekly bonus, I asked the same question to several people, plus I have it in the contract right here. We’re in the suburbs of Chicago, with more people and higher desperation, which is why the bonus is much higher than the rest of the country. Yes though, the person who referred me, the interview, the orientation, and the contract stressed the $300 weekly bonus. They’re very desperate so that’s why its so high. It was $200 but they raised it to $300 because they can’t get enough helpers. I’m just wondering if its in the normal paycheck or if its a different check.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is a weekly bonus, I asked the same question to several people, plus I have it in the contract right here. We’re in the suburbs of Chicago, with more people and higher desperation, which is why the bonus is much higher than the rest of the country. Yes though, the person who referred me, the interview, the orientation, and the contract stressed the $300 weekly bonus. They’re very desperate so that’s why its so high. It was $200 but they raised it to $300 because they can’t get enough helpers. I’m just wondering if its in the normal paycheck or if its a different check.

Is there any way that you can take a picture of the "contract" (blur any personal info) and post it here?

Is there any way that you can take a picture of the "contract" (blur any personal info) and post it here?

I’m not comfortable posting it even with blurring it out. If you’re wanting to look and see about how the payment is dispersed, it is not there. If you don’t believe the $300 part, go on UPS’s career website and search jobs in Palatine, Illinois. It’s the first thing listed.