How Are Those Insurance Benefits Working Out For You?

MAKAVELI

It wasn't directed specifically at you, but at everyone in general. Everyone here says that our insurance is the worst in the world, in which case I don't know why most of us purchase it at all, jerk.
We purchase it because we don't qualify for the subsidies through Obamacare, jerk.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Maybe not everyone has a spouse or maybe their spouse doesn't have health insurance benefits, jerk.

LOL, these things go over your pointed little head so easily.

And come to think of it, if the spouse doesn't have insurance from a job, maybe the vile should be directed at THAT job.

Last edited:

overflowed

Well when you go to the Doctors office(many different ones) and the billing clerks all have the same response "Oh wow thats high" or "that's alot" or "I thought FedEx had better coverage" It is pretty bad insurance, that employees PAY for.
EVERYTIME I go to the docters I hear this exactly.
Really, we don't have health coverage barely at all. It's kind of like top out, you can't actually get it, but they use it to hire you. Scumbags.

MAKAVELI

LOL, these things go over your pointed little head so easily.

And come to think of it, if the spouse doesn't have insurance from a job, maybe the vile should be directed at THAT job.
Lol. Still trying to make :censored2: smell like roses? The vile is only a reflection of the top executives and their flunkies such as yourself.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh Express.

But you are correct I am an idiot.....that makes 90-100K a year, 401K, pension, PTO on top of weeks paid off for vacation, has the best benefits on the industry and pays nothing for them and has union representation . I'm good.
Hmmmmm. Nope. I'd still have to be an idiot to trade for that.