How bummed are the “Vote No” guys gonna be when the contract passed due to poor turnout.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yup I said it.
Very bummed since we are watching the amazing hand holding the union and company are doing. 5000 text messages and mailing by the union, pcm’s given by management. I’ve never in history have seen the teamwork to pass a piece of :censored2: like this down the throats of the membership. Why doesn’t “the best contract ever” sell itself? It should be a slam dunk no? If the contract smells like :censored2: and tastes like :censored2:, it must be :censored2:! Yup I said it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yup I said it.
ezgif-3-2bb255b8d4.gif

Cool story bro

anHOURover

Very bummed since we are watching the amazing hand holding the union and company are doing. 5000 text messages and mailing by the union, pcm’s given by management. I’ve never in history have seen the teamwork to pass a piece of :censored2: like this down the throats of the membership. Why doesn’t “the best contract ever” sell itself? It should be a slam dunk no? If the contract smells like :censored2: and tastes like :censored2:, it must be :censored2:! Yup I said it.
Same as last contract . You were just not smart enough to listen to my movement
FACT

mikejonesjr

If it takes the union mailing me and everyone else 5 different glossy vote yes letters and scare tactics for this thing to pass, then so be it. Unfortunately.

rod

Retired 22 years
To all you yes voters—I would love to sell you a new car. I’m sure I could talk you into paying more than sticker price because you are so easy. Voting yes on the FIRST offer is so stupid.

542thruNthru

To all you yes voters—I would love to sell you a new car. I’m sure I could talk you into paying more than sticker price because you are so easy. Voting yes on the FIRST offer is so stupid.

Again.... With the sticker price line...

SMH

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Won’t bother me one bit. If I passes because of major vote can’t be mad at that. If it’s passes bc low turnout again can’t be mad. If it passes I actually benefit so it’s whatever to me.