How can I get my w2 from ADP online?

corakaye

Last year I worked for UPS. I just found out that my w2 was shipped to the wrong address. So I am trying to access it through the website but can't get the info I need after talking to many different people. The ADP site says I need (The registration code is provided by your organization or ADP. Your organization may refer to this code as either a "company pass code" or "personal ID code (PIC).") How do I get this Or what is it? I worked at the portland or UPS on swan island. Thank you.

Kae3106

Last year I worked for UPS. I just found out that my w2 was shipped to the wrong address. So I am trying to access it through the website but can't get the info I need after talking to many different people. The ADP site says I need (The registration code is provided by your organization or ADP. Your organization may refer to this code as either a "company pass code" or "personal ID code (PIC).") How do I get this Or what is it? I worked at the portland or UPS on swan island. Thank you.

The company code is WWQ

Pooter

1. In the Registration Code field enter UPS-W2 and click Next.
  2. Enter personal information. Ensure W-2 Services is selected from Servicedrop down menu. Click Next.
  3. Enter the following information:
    • SSN, EIN or ITIN number (do not include dashes)
    • Confirm SSN, EIN or ITIN
    • EnterYour UPS Employee ID
    • Enter your Company Code: WWQ
    • Enter your home ZIP Postal code
    • Select Tax Year from drop down menu: e.g. 2012
    • Click on Next.

Observer

Yourl last paycheck is a mirror image of what your W-2 will be. In fact, they should match. You'll have to check the IRS site to see if the 1040's are ready for 2020. Go to irs.gov

Hicks-cb

Thank you

Yourl last paycheck is a mirror image of what your W-2 will be. In fact, they should match. You'll have to check the IRS site to see if the 1040's are ready for 2020. Go to irs.gov
I wouldn't rely on the last paycheck. There are still a couple days of 2020 not included on that check. Personally, I wouldn't give the IRS any hint of inaccuracy to scrutinize.