How can I hit on my UPS driver?

Flowerjeans

I work at a small store and and am a young a attractive girl. I can't tell if he is married or not since I have you that you all are not allowed to wear wedding rings. He is also always moving so fast that I only just now have seen him. However he is a red head and I seriously can't give him my number. Am I just over thinking this? I would like some UPS drivers opinions on how to go about this. Thanks.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I work at a small store and and am a young a attractive girl. I can't tell if he is married or not since I have you that you all are not allowed to wear wedding rings. He is also always moving so fast that I only just now have seen him. However he is a red head and I seriously can't give him my number. Am I just over thinking this? I would like some UPS drivers opinions on how to go about this. Thanks.

HAHAHA!!!! I told my buddy I thought you were checkin me out the other day! He was like, "there is no way a chick that hot would be interested in some Carrot Top looking fool like you."

I don't know if I will be in your shop tomorrow delivering but if I am, chat me up. I'm kinda shy too so IDK how to "break the ice". We could always Snapchat!

rickyb

you sound beta.

i like girls who make sex jokes all the time and are direct.

KoennenTiger

you sound beta.

i like girls who make sex jokes all the time and are direct.

I like girls who cry, all the time. There's just something so sweet in those tears. "how much do you weigh" 'wuht?' waaah

Tears

I like girls who make a cross when they hear the word vajayjay, and say hoohaw, and wear long dresses unless you are making them wear something else. Then they cry again and say, "but I'll look like a slot" waaaah. I can't wear those shorts.

My God I just like it when girls cry. Is there anything hotter?

But no I don't like it when a girl talks like a tatted up sailor whose had two too many beers. I mean unless I told her to say those things. And after two too many beers.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Do people realize how bad the internet is when they post questions like these.

Kid is trying to work.

Yall ever hear about being direct and exchanging phone numbers.

oldngray

nowhere special
catfish.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Flash him some boob

Can even be side boob

He’ll figure it out

Zowert

When you sign for the packages draw a penis on his board (DIAD).

For real though, just strike up a conversation. Even if we are busy we’ll always find time to chat up a woman who seems to be interested in us. If he answers your questions with a single word and the conversation goes nowhere, move on, he’s probably not interested. You win some, you lose more. Doesn’t hurt to try.