How Creepy is this??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upslady20

Today had an odd thing happen on my route in the boonies.. I passed a young teenager on a old gocart and waved at him as I normally wave at most people who make eye contact with me. After passing him I traveled about 40 yards and backed into a driveway with a gate. I retrieved their packages grabbed a DR bag and made the delivery. When I got back in the package car and went to leave when I looked up and straight ahead here is this boy in the orange grove across from me masturbating,, jerking off or whatever you want to call it.. At first I thought no way he is just peeing then I was like not with that much hand action..
I started up the package car and went down the road where I saw where he had spun his go cart out turning it around and had it parked in the grove. I stopped the package car and got on the phone and called the sheriff department. As I was calling he realized I had stopped near his gocart which was in the grove about 30 yards away he came running over there and tried to stay behind a tree while pulling his gocart to him.. he gave up went ahead and came out from the tree. Jumped on the gocart and tore out of there flying to the back of the grove.. With me hollering I had called the Sheriff..
The deputy came out took my information and called the helicopter out to see if they could scare him out of the grove. I had waited for the deputy about 40 min to arrive out there and the kid had probably found another way out of there. I am sure he was scared after that.
My supervisor thought I should use that as my lunch time.. I said there must be some code for law enforcement.. He later sent me a code to use for the time I lost waiting for the deputy..
Very strange day and that teenager is going to turn into something bad I think.. That is very strange behavior.. at least I think so.

atatbl

LOL @ that city using a HELICOPTER to locate an ADOLESCENT MASTURBATING!

I know why you are concerned and you are probably correct about it being a sign of trouble to come.

I just think it's hilarious that the city spent that much money on a pilot's rate and on all the fuel for this. These guys might as well be running UPS!

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
That's very disturbing behavior. Such a complete lack of boundries seems dangerous to me. You should be extra careful next time you're in that area.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How do you broadcast that over the CB?

Suspicious teen, took matters in to his own hands, not considered dangerous, just extremely creepy.

Upslady20

No not hot at all.. 49 years old wearing a very unattractive uniform and a wide brimmed hat.. not only is he creepy but desperate..

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yup that is creepy. He can afford a go cart and not a blow up doll. Too bad you had to see the society in decay. You are too nice for that.

satellitedriver

You need to carry one of my custom 18 " "branch trimming" tools in your car.
Just step out and ask if you can trim that off for him, since he is trying to jerk it off.

Upslady20

I am sure that this is someone that will not have fond memories when he hears or sees a UPS truck in the future.. I think it will bring back the sounds of the helicopter looking for his scrawny ass.. I hope the mosquitos made a good impression on him while he was in the grove..

Status
Not open for further replies.