how do I register for UPSers.com?

flipsol3

Well I started working at UPS about a month ago and I want to change my bank account info for direct deposit. I want to know how do I register for UPSers.com. I saw an old post with similar info but the link is down. Thanks in advance.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What's the difference between AD ID and IGEMS employee ID.

As a new hire, you do not have an Active Directory ID. The AD ID allows single user login across multiple platforms within the UPS computer infrastructure and systems.

You should use your Employee Number which is 7 digits and should be on your paycheck stub or if that is not available it should be somewhere on your clock-in screen.

flipsol3

Oh okay thanks, yea I was forced to memorize my employee ID since I use it to clock in everyday. So what should I put in for my password?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Oh okay thanks, yea I was forced to memorize my employee ID since I use it to clock in everyday. So what should I put in for my password?

User ID: IGEMS Employee ID. If you don't know your IGEMS Employee ID contact your local H.R. Management Team.

PIN: Your Personal Identification Number is a one-time password you use during your UPSers.com registration. (Note: PINs are case-sensitive; enter the letters in your PIN in lower-case.)

How to construct your PIN:
First two letters from the name of your Region
Last two digits of your hire/restart year
Last two digits of your Employee ID
Note: Please remember that passwords are case-sensitive. The letters in your initial UPSers.com password should be entered in lower-case. Passwords must be between 7-14 characters with at least 1 alpha and 1 numeric character. The password you create cannot be the same as your PIN.

flipsol3

yea that didn't work, I'll just go to HR tomorrow and ask them what to do. Thanks for all the help and suggestions though.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
I think sending some cash to Big Babooba Enterprises, Inc. works the best.
Get's you to the head of the line at airports and there's weekly prizes that he offers that once had value.

drewed

Shankman
Hoke where'd you pull that info from? I've never seen that your password is first two of last name, last two of birth yr and last two of employee id ex john smith born in 1968 employee id 1234567 his password woll be sm6867 no caps

kpariseau

I dont presently work for UPS but someone told me to go to upsers.com to fill out an application. Is that possible since Im not working for UPS or must you be employed first?

Thanks!

Brown_Noser

Large Member
I dont presently work for UPS but someone told me to go to upsers.com to fill out an application. Is that possible since Im not working for UPS or must you be employed first?

Thanks!
Yes you’re right, that’s not possible.

You must be employed at UPS to use upsers.com.

I think that person meant for you to go online to fill out you application.

Kameron Smith

Hello, my name is Kameron Smith. I just graduated from High school. I'm looking for part-time employment, while attending school part time. I'm young, full of energy,strong and teachable, I know UPS is a great company to work for. I feel this would be a great opportunity.