how do I sell my stock

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Just call timeshare they will walk you through everything. First you have to get it changed from A share to B or vice versa then fill paper work etc just call them

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Just call timeshare they will walk you through everything. First you have to get it changed from A share to B or vice versa then fill paper work etc just call them

If you have more than 100 shares to sell they don’t need to be converted to B

Zowert

I use ThinkorSwim by TD Ameritrade to do all my own trading. There’s a small fee but the app is fairly simple and you can buy/sell shares anytime you want from your phone. Just get an account with TD Ameritrade and it’s free to download. You’ll need a smartphone though, those flip phones you dinosaurs have won’t cut it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Where can I verify this? First time I've heard that.
This is true. If you have 100 or more shares then you can sell them whenever you want. But if you have less than 100 you have to convert them from class A to class B in order to sell them. I also believe you have to hold the stocks for 2 years before you are able to sell them?

clean hairy

This is true. If you have 100 or more shares then you can sell them whenever you want. But if you have less than 100 you have to convert them from class A to class B in order to sell them. I also believe you have to hold the stocks for 2 years before you are able to sell them?
My understanding is if you bought through the ups purchase program, you had to keep it 2 years.
Though, if you just buy it as a regular person, you can sell anytime.

ManInBrown

I called also. You cant instant sell thru the computershare website unless you have 100 shares available. If less then 100 you have to fill a form out and mail it in. Once they get the form and process it, you get the average daily price on the day the sale is processed. Total BS. I had no idea you had to jump thru hoops to sell. Its not enough that they hold all shares for 18 months? So if you mail the form in and they receive and process on a Tuesday and the high for that day was $110 and the low was $100 you get to sell for $105.