How do I stop the calls!

HBGPreloader

They're coming in on a nearly daily basis now and at all times of the day. And, they've gone past getting freakin' annoying.

So, how do I stop them and get off the list!?!

Also, any suggestions on how to get off the junkmail list of the other nonsense that UPS/Teamster's send?

Cheers

dudebro

For your home landline, if you still use one....

search on amazon

Sentry V2.2 Telephone Call Blocker,Smart Automatic Blocking,Block All Spam Calls,Elections Calls Without Relying On Blacklist

It's a "whitelist", in other words, only numbers you select can get through. Everyone else gets a message to dial 0 to get through (humans in emergencies). Robo calls don't seem to get through at all on my home phone. It turned the clock back to 1978, when, if your phone rang, there was a human on the other end looking to talk to you.

hyena

They're coming in on a nearly daily basis now and at all times of the day. And, they've gone past getting freakin' annoying.

So, how do I stop them and get off the list!?!

Also, any suggestions on how to get off the junkmail list of the other nonsense that UPS/Teamster's send?

Cheers
Vote for Z and the calls will stop. Let me know if it works after you send your ballot in.