How do I view my hours on upsgo?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Crater2001, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Crater2001

Crater2001 New Member

Hey, I want to say thank you all for helping me find out how to make a upsgo account. I was able to find out how to view my paycheck, now I was wondering how I can view my hours that I did for the week. Is there anyway I find out?

2. Maple Grove MN Driver

Maple Grove MN Driver Cocaine Mang!

UPS GO allows them to track your every move.
    You couldn't pay me to use it.

3. You press the drop down arrow at the top of your screen and then press time card viewer.

4. Crater2001

Crater2001 New Member

Like this? I don’t see it? iOS Image - 1749434014.png

5. km3

km3 Well-Known Member

Then it's probably not possible. Some timeclock systems don't work with the time card viewer. When I switched back to the hub, and started using a swipe card again instead of clocking in on the computer, my time card viewer disappeared.

Contractually your supervisor(s) should be printing out hours for the current week, and for the previous week on Mondays anyway. No reason you shouldn't be able to see your hours and take a picture or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Crater2001

Crater2001 New Member

We are not allowed to have our cell phones

7. bumped

bumped Well-Known Member

You can log into upsers to see what you need. There is no reason to use that app.

8. km3

km3 Well-Known Member

Wow. In that case, a pen and paper. Or ask them for a copy of your times to take home.

9. Crater2001

Crater2001 New Member

Thanks!

10. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Yet they want you to download this crap app.

11. Gman33909

Gman33909 Member

What permission does the app need to access? IE... Camera, mic, contacts etc...

12. Brisket

Brisket Well-Known Member

Charge your phone.