How do you carry your iPhone at work?

Argize

I currently have an indestructible Samsung dumbphone and use a leather belt clip case. When my Verizon contract runs out I'm probably gonna upgrade to either a iPhone4S or spring for the iPhone5. Given all the crazy conditions that we subject our cell phones to, I'm just looking for advice on how best to carry and protect an iPhone.

What kind of case / holster (clip) do you use for your iPhone if any, or do you just carry it in your pocket?? (Please specify which model iPhone you have.)

bluehdmc

iPhone 4. Life proof case, front pants pocket

iPhone 4 Otterbox case and belt clip, 2nd case, holder is in 2 parts, hard plastic with screen saver and rubber? holder that goes around plastic case. Rubber holder tore, for price just got new case and have second belt clip.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
If you leave it in your gear bag in the cargo area you don't subject it to horrid conditions. Also, you are never tempted to answer while driving and as an added bonus, you will miss those pesky calls from the center 100% of the time guaranteed!

My wife knows I check it every hour or so and if it is a genuine emergency she has the number to the building.

PS - Otter box all the way. They actually have an old demo video on YouTube where they got the UPS guy to run a phone (a blackberry) in a case over with the UPS truck. Case and phone were a OK.

hitsomebody

That guy that wears brown
What are you a 23 year old hipster? Get a Droid, Iphones are for those who refuse to accept the fact that they've grown up.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Otterbox. I have the 3 still it's great for it. For the 4 I would go with ballistic but my wife just got the 5 and otterbox is the way to go with the 5. I leave it in the cup holder or my front shirt pocket.

I have a lifeproof case and leave it in the cupholder. In the other cup holder I have a Logitech mini boombox that I stream music off of all day. Pretty sweet setup!

Argize

I have a lifeproof case and leave it in the cupholder. In the other cup holder I have a Logitech mini boombox that I stream music off of all day. Pretty sweet setup!
This sounds like an awesome setup! The mini boombox sounds killer and has amazing online reviews.... I'm definitely gonna check it out, thanks!