How do you deal with other employees talking :censored: to you about your work?

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
if someone you loved or yourself was killed or hurt because ups didn't want to mention it in training or demonstrate it even once- i doubt you would just say oh well i guess the shmuck didnt think to start randomly twisting stuff and using his "life lessons". no. you would sue for a billion dollars or someone one would for you. so stfu.
You are so cute when you are angry.

11.19igrad

Ok, you got screwed and blame it on your skin every color. Sorry.

Don’t you think you should put it behind you and move on with your life?
well of course wouldnt every billion dollar corporation just love it if everyone just got screwed, grew up and moved on!!

everyone is oprah as long as it doesnt happen to them.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Always let it fall. Some jerkoff put a 75lbs steel ball that was packed in a small box on the belt, came down the spiral slide, opened and slammed into my forehead as I was bent over breaking a jam on a belt on the floor. Fell back and cracked my head KO’d for a second or so. Not sure which end I got the concussion from but it sure did put a damper on my weekend.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Always let it fall. Some jerkoff put a 75lbs steel ball that was packed in a small box on the belt, came down the spiral slide, opened and slammed into my forehead as I was bent over breaking a jam on a belt on the floor. Fell back and cracked my head KO’d for a second or so. Not sure which end I got the concussion from but it sure did put a damper on my weekend.
456D4D7D-90CD-4A18-923B-A2644929F564.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
if someone you loved or yourself was killed or hurt because ups didn't want to mention it in training or demonstrate it even once- i doubt you would just say oh well i guess the shmuck didnt think to start randomly twisting stuff and using his "life lessons". no. you would sue for a billion dollars or someone one would for you. so stfu.

500,000 other package car drivers figured out how to work the handbrake

what does this say about you?
Time to move on little fella

try fedx ground By the looks of it they’ll hire most anybody

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
whats a liability is how ups doesnt have ANY prior experience requirements, CDL licensure and ALSO doesn't train new drivers on routes!! we got first class treatment to atlanta to sit in a classroom!! it doesnt add up with this whole "figure it out we dont care ur replaceable" act they have going on. everyone talking big crap about me just "getting over it" is only doing the job because OTHER people argued and VOTED for them to have that pay and those benefits. way before they worked there.

for christs sake, if youre so big and bad then take grievances away and the union away and then see how much crap you talk! if you guys couldnt grieve any little thing... YOU WOULDN'T WORK here!!

huh!!!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
and ill add this. im mixed and i was with a black driver one saturday. a white driver told us he had that truck the day prior and wrote it up for
smoking and overheating. i told my sup what he said and was dismissed. they did not take it out of the line up, they made two brown drivers take it out and cursed me out for 2 hours when i called about it smoking before i finally parked and said im not doing more work until you replace this truck. white sup of course. a white union steward had over 7 accidents before they gave him a full time hub job. didnt fire him. so save your crap about liability. if ur white- ehhh they can make what they want go away. i'm brown. thats my liability. racist white supremacy plain as day. all the management everyone who decides everything is white.

here we go
I knew the race card would be thrown about before this was over

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Pick your nose in front of them while staring into their eyes. They’ll stop talking to you after that.

11.19igrad

500,000 other package car drivers figured out how to work the handbrake

what does this say about you?
Time to move on little fella

try fedx ground By the looks of it they’ll hire most anybody
so 500000 pilots should just figure out how to fly a plane
500000 doctors should just start operating on patients and figure it out

500000 students should quit college and just figure it out

stfu