How do you deal with other employees talking :censored: to you about your work?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
so 500000 pilots should just figure out how to fly a plane
500000 doctors should just start operating on patients and figure it out

500000 students should quit college and just figure it out

stfu

we aren’t talking about Dr’s or pilots were talking about truck drivers how does nearly everybody but you figure this out

are you mental
E891E790-2A4F-41A6-9EE2-F4D351D9951B.png

Roller252

you guys would look at a brick wall and insist it was a metal fence.

the only alarm in these trucks is for the ebrake.

the ebrake was engaged, there was no alarm going off, the truck sat there for over 2 minutes.
So where were you?
for christs sake, if youre so big and bad then take grievances away and the union away and then see how much crap you talk! if you guys couldnt grieve any little thing... YOU WOULDN'T WORK here!!
And now you DON'T
ill bet ur white
What can brown do for you?

Spanky250

so 500000 pilots should just figure out how to fly a plane
500000 doctors should just start operating on patients and figure it out

500000 students should quit college and just figure it out

stfu

Did you know how to drive a vehicle before you came to work at UPS? Or were they supposed to teach you that too?

Maybe you should have paid attention when you were trained. Checking your parking brake is part of your pre-trip.

wht1zzfe

....and BTW,
the first time you hurt a shoulder, back, hip, knee or anything else be prepared to hear.....
"oh....that must have happened while you were doing 405 DL's....several reps"

Keep your mouth shut.
Hope this helps.
I had to take a month off for tendinitis when I was a sorter years ago. No pay. Said it was from the throttle on my bike and not being expected to do returns/boxline solo... Ridiculous. Now I just give them the absolute bare minimum. I used to be such a good worker.

takesteady

For an update/clarification: I didn’t say a word to her or management. I literally just walked away. I was working a double and am on a different shift then her. The box literally flew down the charge and almost landed on my toes and I reflexively moved it out of the way. In hindsight, I should have got someone to help me carry it down the stairs. You live and learn 😌

J.D. Hogg

The other day someone placed a 120+ pound irreg on the belt which came hurtling down the charge towards me at high speeds. I dodged it and let it and fall on the grating and since it was too massive to fit down the bottom slide, I pseudo deadlifted it down the stairs into the irreg area.

This irreverent old black woman who is known in the hub for ‘taking no ****’ then exclaims ‘ Them *s are expensive don’t throw them like that!’ . I felt like saying ‘ well you try to lift it then!’ but kind of just shook my head and walked away. How do you handle being criticized by other employees?
Regarding your co-worker -- who sounds like such a joyful person to work with -- you did the right thing by silently walking away, believe me.

If your co-worker 'is known in the hub,' then I'm sure everyone else there can't stand her.