How do you defend yourself being on 9.5 list

UniteandWin

All the defense you need is in article 37 in the National. At the same time dot your i 's and cross t ' s do everything by the book. Show vigilance and commitment to your rights under article 37

Sent using BrownCafe App

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
File on everything. But make sure your doing your job. Cover your ass as others have said. Do it by the book. Eventually they will get the hint that you aren't going to be a pushover and move on to the next.

El Correcto

god is dead
All the defense you need is in article 37 in the National. At the same time dot your i 's and cross t ' s do everything by the book. Show vigilance and commitment to your rights under article 37

Sent using BrownCafe App
I've been working by all the methods I know 8 keys slipfalls/lifting lowering, 10 point, 5 habbits, 5 backing. I've never seen the 340 work methods though, I've actually requested it and my manager hasn't provided it. What is article 37? I've been needing a copy of my contract but work everyday during the week. Waiting for the monthly meeting to get one unless my union steward has one.

UniteandWin

Article 37 is a process. Use your 8 hours, let your center manager and steward know when you have 2 9.5s. Then opt in. If violated or retaliation use the next steps in article 37, again prepare to be observed so don't screw up

Sent using BrownCafe App

UniteandWin

Deliver every day like your being observed. Excessive overtime is ups s way of not staffing thier centers. If you don't want to file 9.5 s for yourself, file them for part time employees tgat want to go full time

Sent using BrownCafe App

El Correcto

god is dead
Deliver every day like your being observed. Excessive overtime is ups s way of not staffing thier centers. If you don't want to file 9.5 s for yourself, file them for part time employees tgat want to go full time

Sent using BrownCafe App
Yeah, you looking at the newest addition to the 9.5 list :p
I doubt they will give me 9.5hrs of work, then they'll just blame me/observe when I start filing.
When does my 9.5 go into effect?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yeah, you looking at the newest addition to the 9.5 list :p
I doubt they will give me 9.5hrs of work, then they'll just blame me/observe when I start filing.
When does my 9.5 go into effect?
Good job kiddo... Lol just do the best that you can.. Nobody's perfect no matter what anyone here or there says

El Correcto

god is dead
on 9.5 list they kept me out 10.5 today, just curious what I should do and what my pay out will be when it comes time to file if they do this 3 days this week. I'm a rookie when it comes to 9.5 and driving in general. I don't give a :censored2: as long as I can get some more $$$ out of UPS.