How do you poo?

Indecisi0n

Do you guys bring your cellphone into the bathroom when you poo? I find that when I do that I am in there for so much longer. I'll start texting and googling. Before you know it I can no longer feel my feet.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Do you guys bring your cellphone into the bathroom when you poo? I find that when I do that I am in there for so much longer. I'll start texting and googling. Before you know it I can no longer feel my feet.
Yup....i do the same thing...or bring the newspaper in with me. I hate when my feet fall asleep though...lol

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
3 Favorite clutch spots to take a dump. Churches, campgrounds, and Wildlife refuge, and sometimes a porta pody all depending on how clean it looks lol. And yes the cell comes along for the ride into the restroom.

jaker

trolling
Okay...who drinks while on the can? I will admit in the mornings...I'll bring my coffee in there, so I can drink while its still hot...lol
When I was part timing I would eat and drink while I was in the bathroom . I would get home from ups and would only have 45min to get to my other job

Now I take my iPad when I use the bathroom