How Does One Get a Job with UPS?

gigisupreme

Hi
This is GiGi,
Im from Tallahassee and I've always been interested in working with UPS. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for being able to secure employment with UPS. Doesn't seem like they hire unless its seasonal.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Hi
This is GiGi,
Im from Tallahassee and I've always been interested in working with UPS. I was wondering if anyone has any tips for being able to secure employment with UPS. Doesn't seem like they hire unless its seasonal.
Go to upsjobs.com, find the available position and location you want, make an account and apply, pick what interview date you want, go to the center at the designated date and time, they'll call you back later with a decision and you'll interview with the center manager. If HR doesn't call you back in the timeframe they gave you, check in yourself every couple of days. That's what I did, and here I am.

Go to upsjobs.com, find the available position and location you want, make an account and apply, pick what interview date you want, go to the center at the designated date and time, they'll call you back later with a decision and you'll interview with the center manager. If HR doesn't call you back in the timeframe they gave you, check in yourself every couple of days. That's what I did, and here I am.
If they hired you.........

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
pop.jpg