how does scratching and pay work at bonus centers?

kingOFchester

If someone really wanted to they could probably figure who I am out just by the little info on it. Not sure there are to many people in the system that would have the exact calculations in a pay check.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Can you verify for all that it is paid at time and a half?

I would be happy to.

For anyone who doubted KOC when he said that production bonus was paid at time and a half in his center----he has posted a paystub which shows the PROD BONUS paid at 1.5 times his hourly rate and also shows GUARANTEE paid at straight time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If someone really wanted to they could probably figure who I am out just by the little info on it. Not sure there are to many people in the system that would have the exact calculations in a pay check.

There is no way that anyone could figure out who you are based on the information that you left visible on your paystub.

kingOFchester

Perhaps I will post it later and leave it up. Have to think about that. All though I feel comfortable at this point in my career with my team knowing who I am, not sure I would feel the same in the future. So best to keep it as KOC.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Perhaps I will post it later and leave it up. Have to think about that. All though I feel comfortable at this point in my career with my team knowing who I am, not sure I would feel the same in the future. So best to keep it as KOC.

I don't blame you. The last thing anyone should do is put their name on this website.

David A Boucher

kingOFchester

I don't blame you. The last thing anyone should do is put their name on this website.

David A Boucher

Perhaps when i get as much time in as you, I would feel better. There are other reasons why I don't want to post anything about me here.....Perhaps i was a convicted killer in my past!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
We get time and a half in my Center. We had a guy in my Center who thought our bonus was straight time. Apparently he never made bonus.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I would like to see a pay stub that verifies this. Production bonus is not a union negotiated benefit so why do some Centers get it at time and a half?
Here you go.
I have multiple things on here as I picked one out of the pile on the counter that shows several possibilities.
This has trailer (TP 60) rate of .10 added, guarantee, overtime, and production bonus.
8530F910-31B4-4EE2-BDE8-B042C753C6B7-1413-0000020F99933340.jpg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Here you go.
I have multiple things on here as I picked one out of the pile on the counter that shows several possibilities.
This has trailer (TP 60) rate of .10 added, guarantee, overtime, and production bonus.
8530F910-31B4-4EE2-BDE8-B042C753C6B7-1413-0000020F99933340.jpg

In your case running bonus cost you about 60 bucks.