How does the convoy affect you ?

Infamous

Just was wondering how the trucker convoy has been affecting ups around the world ? With our location "some place in Canada" I have Noticed our Volume has basically went down to next to nothing. From what I have heard this is due to the bridge being blocked in Windsor ?

PT Car Washer

Just was wondering how the trucker convoy has been affecting ups around the world ? With our location "some place in Canada" I have Noticed our Volume has basically went down to next to nothing. From what I have heard this is due to the bridge being blocked in Windsor ?
We had Peak like volume last week. Blamed it on the weather the week before.

Sixth Punch Sense

We had Peak like volume last week. Blamed it on the weather the week before.
Yep, last week we were cutting routes and sending 20 drivers home a day. Tuesday was a normal day and Wednesday was like the pandemic. All the volume came in at once. Thursday was a normal day.

Convoy hasn't affected us yet. (Minnesota)

RMR46

I think all UPS drivers across the United States and Canada should go on a wildcat strike for one day just to show solidarity . Actually any teamster driver for any company should strike for one day

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I think all UPS drivers across the United States and Canada should go on a wildcat strike for one day just to show solidarity . Actually any teamster driver for any company should strike for one day
most these idiots afraid to take one day off ..
✊🧔