how does the supervisors treats the new hires?...

eplaner

will they give them hard work at their first day of work? or easy work?
Im talking about loading here.
next monday is my first day of loading.
and my part-time supervisor told me to load a feeder that has the hardest zip code..
that load chart is scary
theres like 100 zipcode with some 2da 3ds grn and some only 3ds grn..
and all that 100 zipcode u have to read all 5 number. even though the first 3 number are the same
and just one ez to remeber with 3 number need to memeorized

they could give u the ez one first like just
100-109 only ground

UnconTROLLed

perfection
will they give them hard work at their first day of work? or easy work?
Im talking about loading here.
next monday is my first day of loading.
and my part-time supervisor told me to load a feeder that has the hardest zip code..
that load chart is scary
theres like 100 zipcode with some 2da 3ds grn and some only 3ds grn..
and all that 100 zipcode u have to read all 5 number. even though the first 3 number are the same
and just one ez to remeber with 3 number need to memeorized

they could give u the ez one first like just
100-109 only ground
It becomes easy once you get the hang of it. When I first started I had the same thoughts but eventually you learn to group them together mentally. I don't remember how many zips we have to remember for our hub sort on the sort aisle, but it was thousands. The load was and is easier, generally the zip exceptions are fewer.

ibleedbrown

just try ur hardest everyday, and the next day even harder. you will improve and the job will seem easier. they might give u more work but u will b stronger and if ur trying harder and harder everyday you will be able to handle it. its as much mental as it is physical. drink alot of water eat alot of food, u will need the extra calories, stretch out, and basically act like ur going to work out everyday.

grandma

i have my first day tomorrow. since i am new i have been given the easiest (slowest) feeder and since its so slow i will also have to do missorts and also horse around with irregs moving those heavy bitches all around the place.

im a bad mother:censored2: whenever i enter a room i am always the toughest person in there. but at the warehouse its funny because i admit i am the weakest person there, including the girls. its ok i got nothing to prove, but its pretty weird stepping out of being the alpha male to a place where im the smallest bitch and the girls could whip my ass if they wanted to.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
my first day they just told me to load the trailer and I just signed paper work. I didn't even have to read labels I just threw everything in the trailer and moved to the next one. Aw those were the days.