How gnarly is your hub’s restroom?

Shorts365

Mine has at least one broken urinal and/or toilet at all times. Smells like someone new dies in there every shift. Pee stains have dissolved through the cement. Hot water not an option. Is it this way everywhere?

Related note: anyone ever crapped their pants on route? I had to go so bad yesterday, I forgot my phone in my truck!

Est.1998

Mine has at least one broken urinal and/or toilet at all times. Smells like someone new dies in there every shift. Pee stains have dissolved through the cement. Hot water not an option. Is it this way everywhere?

Related note: anyone ever crapped their pants on route? I had to go so bad yesterday, I forgot my phone in my truck!
Just use the feeders restroom.
If it's anything like our building, it's like the Hilton in there.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Our bathrooms just got a minor refresh. The old timers said it was the second time in 40 years they did it. Hammered out the dents and dings in the lockers, painted the lockers, painted the walls and replaced the stalls. Still have the old crappy sinks and toilets. I could go into gross details about what I’ve seen, but Obi Wan Kenobi said it best. “UPS restrooms, you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.”

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1 toilet and 1 urinal for 100+ angry UPS DRIVERS here. There is no hot water or soap.. toilet seat is missing half the year.

Same driver takes a dump every morning and stinks it out.

I honestly wait till I get to my route and use a rain bag , it’s way more sterile and peaceful in back of truck.

✊🧔‍♂️

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

1 toilet and 1 urinal for 100+ angry UPS DRIVERS here. There is no hot water or soap.. toilet seat is missing half the year.

I honestly wait till I get to my route and use a rain bag , it’s way more sterile and peaceful in back of truck.

✊🧔‍♂️
Can’t you savages wait until you get home? Or go before work? Guess I’m the odd man out I have never taken a dump in a public bathroom before.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

✊🧔‍♂️
Here’s a tip
:censored2: at home like normal people do

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

✊🧔‍♂️
Raw doggin’ it!

Hot Carl

I held one one all day and then destroyed a toilet in an office building on my route just to avoid using the :censored2:ter in our building. Just had to get out of there by 5:30 when they lock the doors. That'd be a fun conversation to have with my ORS.

Thebrownblob

1649387525321.jpeg