How I view most questions on BC...

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Apparently, we're a far superior source of information for everyones simple local questions and needs! Do you have a question about your local practices? :censored2: asking your local union members! The massive amounts of Sherlocks at BC will give you information that is both informative and troll free!

Apparently it's way too hard to ask questions to real people or google your locals phone number to ask someone these questions. Or to google your question all together. The future seems a little darker....

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Apparently, we're a far superior source of information for everyones simple local questions and needs! Do you have a question about your local practices? :censored2: asking your local union members! The massive amounts of Sherlocks at BC will give you information that is both informative and troll free!

Apparently it's way too hard to ask questions to real people or google your locals phone number to ask someone these questions. Or to google your question all together. The future seems a little darker....
images-21.jpeg
Oh and where can I get red ups socks?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We're not real people? Must be management, because most of them think we are machines.

Fedex Guy

I've worked here 3 months and Management told me I'm a great loader and there is a full time driving position opening up soon and I hope to get it. LMAO

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.