How is it possible?

Almost done

We're all done
A pig flew by the house today, but the really strange thing is:

I ordered a TIG welder 4/23, it shipped from San Francisco to Chicago back to San Francisco back to CACH and then to Duluth.
It arrived today NOT damaged!

How is that possible?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I ordered a TIG welder 4/23, it shipped from San Francisco to Chicago back to San Francisco back to CACH and then to Duluth.

How is that possible?

run down to the mini mart real quick and buy some scratch offs

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

How is that possible?
It's all in the packing.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's all in the packing.
I once delivered a welder to a shop only to back into it a few days later. Bent its case all to hell but it still worked so the guy (a friend I had delivered to for years) said forget about it. It would look like that after a few weeks at his shop anyway. In the long run it would have been better to report it as an accident because I had to listen to that story every time I delivered to him. To this day (25-30 years later) he still talks about it.

Yes I know I've told this story before.

clean hairy

I once delivered a welder to a shop only to back into it a few days later. Bent its case all to hell but it still worked so the guy (a friend I had delivered to for years) said forget about it. It would look like that after a few weeks at his shop anyway. In the long run it would have been better to report it as an accident because I had to listen to that story every time I delivered to him. To this day (25-30 years later) he still talks about it.

Reruns are not bad.....

oldngray

nowhere special
some on here disagree with you. :-)
Rerun.gif

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
How is that possible?
That's an easy one...
It's pretty evident that they wrote:
FRAGILE on the sides of the box.

Indecisi0n

So it just like hearing the Fed-Up joke...

Indecisi0n

A guy tried to tell me that joke Tuesday at about 7pm. The look on my face must have told him to :censored2: off because he just said "You must already know that one" and kept walking.
Old women in a nursing home tried to tell it to me. Mid- joke I push her to the ground. Had to push her hard because of the walker but I got her to hit the ground.