How lazy can you get

Saw the UPS driver back up my neighbors drive to deliver what seemed to be an envelope to the front door. The front of the house is about 40' from the street. No snow or ice on the drive. Noticed the same with other neighbors around me in Dec. Didn't seem to be bulky or heavy packages (something that can be carried in one trip) Scared to think what might happen in better weather when kids run up to the truck when he is backing up. Your thoughts?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Saw the UPS driver back up my neighbors drive to deliver what seemed to be an envelope to the front door. The front of the house is about 40' from the street. No snow or ice on the drive. Noticed the same with other neighbors around me in Dec. Didn't seem to be bulky or heavy packages (something that can be carried in one trip) Scared to think what might happen in better weather when kids run up to the truck when he is backing up. Your thoughts?

What is the street like? How wide, is it safe to park there? Was he backing at a unsafe speed. There are backing monitors in the car. You are leaving a lot of information out of the story

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Maybe the driver had 200+ stops today, all with 40' driveways and wanted to get home before midnight. I dunno about other BC users' locations, but mine has pumped up the stop counts since the poor 4Q earnings report this week.
Our numbers for the year are set by January 1st. Earnings don't change them.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Were you sitting on the toilet peeking through the blinds when you saw this?

Do you always creep on what goes on in your neighborhood?

As a retired UPS driver of over 30 yrs, I never backed that vehicle unless there was no alternative. Those who have posted snide remarks are usually the first to cry out about safety concerns. Just be honest about it. The guy has no regard for safety concerns and is just plain lazy. My neighbor has 3 young girls that could run out to his vehicle while he is backing. I don't know what this guy is thinking.