How long can I be absent?

EmpireUPS909

Trailer sweep is a cake walk
Been calling off sick for the past 3 weeks. Was incarcerated. Said I had COVID and was self testing. I plan to show up to work on Monday. Will I be sent home and terminated? I'm in the West

TopsyKrets

$41.51
I live in an area of the south where there isn’t much to do except get high or drunk.. I know of 1 driver who has 2 DUI’s and had to call in for a week straight after his second one because for whatever reason he couldn’t make bail. I know for a fact that he did not have option days when it happened and he never got fired. Still on the road today. I think if they half way like you, you’ll be ok. Make a call to your BA.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I don’t blame the OP for not disclosing his lock up, but now he needs an ally (management) to help him navigate the forthcoming issues.
Good luck.

Est.1998

Did you call off from your jail cell?
1664023045178.jpeg

over9five

Staff member
Been calling off sick for the past 3 weeks. Was incarcerated. Said I had COVID and was self testing. I plan to show up to work on Monday. Will I be sent home and terminated? I'm in the West
I would just show up, and start working.
If you can't punch in, you'll know theres a problem.
Make sure you let us know how it went.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Failure to return to work in 72 hours results in termination. If they haven't sent the notice then they won't be able to terminate you. You will probably be required to show a doctors not though.
He’s been in jail how’s he gonna know if
They sent a letter or not
Maybe they sent it to lockup