How long did it take you to become a driver.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Going back to work was the best thing for me. Although it was painful at first, eventually I will be back in shape. My over allowed is better than before and I may even run what some call bonus someday. No, I am not a runner but I like keeping under the radar and in our center that means keeping it under a half hour late.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
wake&Bake.png
Sorry Wake n Bake...lol
lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Going back to work was the best thing for me. Although it was painful at first, eventually I will be back in shape. My over allowed is better than before and I may even run what some call bonus someday. No, I am not a runner but I like keeping under the radar and in our center that means keeping it under a half hour late.
Over here if your an hour or less over your good because the routes are so jacked up with retardedazz loads and dispatches every day for the most part. Lately the stop counts have gone down with the 8pm, which I love for now lmfao, but the dispatches are still retarded lol.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
And at what age did you start working at UPS?
Sent using BrownCafe App
Average has been 3-5 years countrywide with some people getting it earlier and some people waiting a decade.

My wait was pretty fast all the way around. 3 1/2 years of working nights inside to go fulltime driving (I was offered TCD twice in a year before I went full time and turned it down). Then a year and a half to get my own crappy route. Started at ups when I was mid 30s.

Overpaid Union Thug

Too long and too old. And it would have been longer had I stayed in the first building I worked in. But..... I'd be in feeders there. Damn it!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Re-Raise

I'll be driving in September so it took me 3 months. I started here at 22 years old.
I 'll be driving next week. I am not an employee yet , but I plan to go there and get the job either Monday or Tuesday. So depending on whether I start Thursday or Friday it will either be 2 or 3 days. I am 12 now and will still be 12 then.

bobybooshay

I 'll be driving next week. I am not an employee yet , but I plan to go there and get the job either Monday or Tuesday. So depending on whether I start Thursday or Friday it will either be 2 or 3 days. I am 12 now and will still be 12 then.
Lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

upschuck

Latest school has a couple who have seniority dates in 2014. No Integrad, too full, doing it locally. I guess driving isn't as sought after as it used to be.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Started at 23,peak help on twi left,,rehired at 24 diff building drove right away 26 years !! so I gues I can be considered an off the street guy !!