How long did it take you to become a driver.

aiian

I'm an off the street guy so however long that 'class' was, a week maybe.

I was 21 and I've got about 25 more to go.

QKRSTKR

Started when I was 18. Went driving when I was 25. Made the switch to feeders last year with 22 total years this month. You don't have to retire early to still be able to walk when you retire, you just need to be able to get out of packages.mi can't believe after a year how much better my body feels.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Started at 18. 2nd daY after graduating. Couldn't even go to the graduation party's cause I had to be to work at 230 am. Driving at 24. Over a decade after that I am still being treated same as if I were an 18 year old by management ,even though I'm pushing 40.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
But why would you want to?
Exactly, never want to rush back to work after surgery. Always have to plan for the worst case scenario, its called preparation. Everybody reacts differently to surgery and not as fast as you get older. With that sad nothing but good luck wishes to her:blushing2:

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Started unload when I was 21. Worked 14 months. Started driving package. 9 years. went into feeders for 29 years. Now I stay at home and watch People's Court. haha

S

selfcancelsignal

You caught that 1 huh lmfao. Used to rock that one with all my buddies back in the day lol. Back in high school for that 1 lol.
Jr. High/High School for me. LMAO! Abraham Lincoln was a good ol' man...

Sent while chasing down unnecessary Dish Network call tags.